Webseite MONOMANGO GMBH
For our team we are now looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) for the areas of real estate and architecture with a focus on PropTech in a flexible part-time position.
MONOMANGO recently founded immersive instruments. This is an innovative PropTech company that offers immersive experience systems that improve the digitized sales process of real estate developers. immersive instruments offers photorealistic tours through future buildings, spaces and architectural studies controlled with tactile interfaces.
You are well connected with the international real estate development and architecture industry, technically adept and have a keen interest in PropTech, immersive technologies, real-time visualization and AI applications.
As an important part of our team in Berlin, you will bring your in-depth knowledge of the real estate development process and the automation and digitization needs of the industry and work closely with clients to implement their wishes in the decision-making phase. You have the opportunity to develop strategies and make new customer contacts in the architecture and real estate market. Your goal is to build trusting and lasting relationships with key decision makers (including developers) to drive demand for the brand.
- Assess the trade market and strategically build relationships with A&D professionals who can specify and influence sales.
- Reviewing customer requests and scheduling meetings to enable efficient collaboration between customers and the company.
- Providing timely and accurate product-related and technical information for commercial product descriptions.
- Assisting professionals with design advice and product selection to complete their projects.
- Establishing a system for customer relationships and active project tracking in the early design phase to influence specifications.
- Reinforce customer service values through key insights and timely follow-up actions. Answer phone calls and emails quickly and professionally. Maintaining daily contact with customers and customer representatives.
- Networking with industry professionals and submitting project proposals for professional value-added services to better introduce and promote the target products.
- Competitive monitoring and strategic brand promotion.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of immersive instruments products and installation methods by attending trade shows, presentations, workshops and organizing joint sales pitches with company representatives.
- Planning regular seminars on the products using product samples, PowerPoint presentations and relevant specialist literature for real estate, architecture and planning offices.
- You have strong communication skills, listen actively, can negotiate and are an excellent networker.
- You like to work independently and in a team.
- You are technically savvy and interested in new and immersive technologies.
- You have a BS/BA degree in architecture, design, marketing, economics or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or proven industry experience of at least 2 years.
- You are flexible and willing to travel to assigned regions upon request.
- You can lift and transport samples weighing up to 20 kg.
We welcome applications from applicants with experience outside of traditional schooling. If you are not sure whether you are suitable for this position, you can still apply.
As part of the MONOMANGO team, you will contribute to the development of this exciting, boundary-pushing brand and work alongside a dedicated team of designers and technologists.
We’d be happy to discuss a part-time work structure with you, with a salary that matches your experience and a negotiable commission on each sale. It is important that you live in Berlin or can move to Berlin and speak fluent German.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org