Webseite denkmalneu GmbH
You want to contribute with your knowledge in an early-stage start-up? You’ve ideally been there before, and you know how to be an active part of building a product? And by the way you’re looking for a new job in the real-estate sector? Then join our team in Berlin!
THAT’S WHO WE ARE
We are building an innovative start-up within the Denkmalneu group focusing on digitizing processes in the real estate industry by harnessing the power of technology. Our goal is to revolutionize the real estate market by leveraging our strong industry knowledge and drive the digital transformation across B2B and B2C verticals.
As a denkmalneu group of companies, we develop customized investment strategies in the real estate sector on behalf of investors and semi-institutional investors and implement them throughout Europe. Through and with our subsidiaries, we create added value along all phases of a property’s life cycle. With decades of industry experience. Strong national and international network. Analog and digital. With innovation-leading technologies.
Our success is measurable: In units sold, in transaction volumes, and in the multiple awards and accolades our products have won in a wide range of disciplines. And our success is tangible: through long-standing trust, stable partnerships, resilient networks, satisfied clients and, above all, through our loyal and motivated team. For and with our team, we shape change. For 30 years.
THAT’S YOUR NEW JOB @ DENKMALNEU
- Create user stories and write detailed functional design based on business requirements and high-fidelity UI mockups
- Support the product owners with grooming sessions on user stories with the dev team
- Participate in requirement gathering and requirement refinement workshops with various stakeholders
- Document as-is business processes within the real estate industry and design the to-be processes within the system
- Contribute to Quality Assurance, Functional Testing and UX related topics
- Ability to gain experience across the whole end-to-end software development lifecycle
WHY DENKMALNEU? THAT’S WHY…
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative, early-stage start-up
- Flat hierarchy with a start-up mentality
- Ability to grow as a professional within the company with a dedicated budget of up to EUR 1.000 a year
- A very good Work-Life-Balance and a “work from everywhere” mentality
- Coffee, gym, beer, smart colleagues, development budget etc.
- Soon offices in Cluj (Romania) and Berlin (Germany)
- A huge network within the real estate sector with hotels all over Europe
THAT’S WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT Business Analyst
Previous startup experience is desirable, ideal within the PropTech sector
- Experienced in creating user stories, writing functional design, creating specification documents and business process modelling to visualize requirements
- Ability to support workshops with the Business to drive topics, validate assumptions and gather requirements, that can later be written up in Jira tickets
- Fluent in English and German
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, Business IT, Business Administration, Economics or a related discipline
- You have good knowledge of the MS-Office suite of applications
Experience with Jira, Confluence and Slack is a plus
- Prior experience within the Real estate industry is desirable
- You are enthusiastic, highly motivated and a team player
We look forward receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Regardless of your origin, ethnicity, gender identity, religion or individual requirements: We care about the person that you are!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte denkmalneu.jobs.personio.de.